Wednesday 29 August 2007

What being bored at work does


An Ode to Sleep
by Me.








Oh sleep
how doth triest to conquer me
But alas!
Above thee i shalt rise
Thou hath maketh me week
But alas!
I doth not concede

In my weakest state
shalt mine eyyes lift to blogger
In my weakest state
Shalt my fingers type
In mmy weakest state
doth does maketh me shun mine true work
But over all mine body
Thou shalt not prevail

I shalt dispel thine annointing
I shalt maketh a post
I shalt overcome thee!
Alas, thine only reprieve and victory
shalt beeth
I shalt maketh a post that doth maketh no sense.
Fin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sleep why doth thou try to conquer me, ... alas I find yakiesha blog and it tickle my brain to read old english language, it makesme think of the bible and how long it has been since i've read it but yet i read this website everyday and search every hour for something new.

Keep writing gilr thou hast talent.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons