Monday 6 August 2007

The Mini Skirt

I love mini-skirts, i like to wear them, (i'm quick to add though that i only own two :)) but what i really like is to see is women in mini-skirts. I see those shocked aghast faces! Calm down, that's not what I meant (sorry to disappoint those who were hoping) I will tell you very shortly why i like women in mini-skirts.

Scenario:
I'm sitting at UWI student's union and a young lady nicely dressed in a mini-skirt passes by. Hmm, thats not such a bad thing, its not a bad thing at all...except: one step, two steps, three steps...pull down skirt, 4 steps, 5 steps, 6 steps, pull down skirt, 7 steps, 8 steps, 9 steps, pull down skirt. Sigh, why ladies, why? Why would i chose to wear a malfunctioning wardrobe? I'm sure I'm not the only one so lucky to experience this sight. I would imagine your desire to wear something nice and appealing for the young men or young women, but i surely do think that your constant fixing, adjusting and rearranging would definitely detract from the confident, sexy image you probably were trying to portray. I mean seriously, it's hilarious. By the time she adjusts that thing twice, her confidence level must be plummeting. If not, then Kudos to you. You are a different breed of woman, especially if you hear me snickering behind you, which i find it very hard not to do, since its your fault, this is even happening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think it boost the self esteem upon putting it on earlier in the morning? as you said it looks really good, and I calculated taking 3 steps to one pull down isn't so bad, depending on how fast she is walking, she should have more time feeling comfortable and sexy in that mini skirt than the one second it takes to pull it down. fortunately she pulled it down and didn't leave it riding up. I love your blogs will be reading everyday.

Keas said...

thanks a lot i appreciate it...maybe she calculated it the same way you did LOL and thought it was worth it.

shonari said...

I like mini skirts to follow those long shapely legs right up to the skirt then imagine or wish you had xray vision to see whats behind the jeans barrier. pulling down the skirt just keeps the guy guessing, anything longer is a travesty anything shorter is too much of an insight.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons