Wednesday 12 September 2007

Sugar Daddy Me


This morning, right before i got into work, I work at UWI, i saw this car stop a couple feet in front of me, and out pops a young girl. She looked as though she was in first year (ah the freshers have this young, fresh, expectant look still, not the i want to leave this flipping place look) step out of a car and off to her classes...we hope...i instinctively looked at who was driving (cause me fass a so me stay...lol) i thought, oh cool her dad dropped her off. In the next instant, almost reflexively i thought..."or at least i hope its her dad"...Sigh...



I couldn't help but automatically think that this guy could be her man, her sugar daddy. According to Wiki, yes wiki actually has a definition for sugar daddy, can you believe it! A "Sugar Daddy" is a older man who gets involved with a younger girl and spend whole heap of money on her, basically. The fact that my mind went instantly to the sugar daddy thing probably meant that this sugar daddy thing is quite common. And, shockingly (can u hear the sarcasm in my voice :)), it is. I actually know a few people who have sugar daddies. Just have the little old men giving them all they want and need, school fee, clothes, money, apartments, everything! But then i cant help but wonder....how is the sex though! I mean i have never looked on anyone over 35 yrs and gone hmmm sexy, i'd like to sleep with him. It's so odd, i can't imagine what it would be like. But many people opt for it so it cant be that bad right?!
Well that it...I've decided that i want someone to Sugar Daddy me....NOT

Oh...did you know that Sugar daddy literally meant a Sugar Plantation Owner? Well thats where it came from...according to Wiki.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup there are a lot of girls with Sugar Daddies, I have seen quiet a few!

owen said...

one of lifes many mysteries. But women aren't really driven by attraction so age ano nutten

Keas said...

owen, what you mean women aren't driven by attraction? What are we driven by...just curious

Dee said...

just plain disgusting
those men are latent child molesters who are too afraid of jail to target the underage.

Anonymous said...

Yasheika...interesting you work at UWI...which faculty are you at? And I am not an internet stalker either...lol...I am finishing up my MSc so I just wondered if you were in my department. I just started back with classes this week and what a pleasant thing it is now to drive around ring road without having a damn taximan , who is so busy canvassing the next fare, he is willing to ram people in the back! I hope UWI sticks to its word!

Keas said...

Hey, This is just the kind of comment i would love you to use the contact me form for...lol...but no harm done. I work at the Epidemiology Research Unit...at TMRI

Sally said...

TOns of Girls are doing it, the website LifeAsASugarBabe.com is a place where they blog about their lifestyle as a sugarbabe, the stories are pretty interesting but it's still kinda new so there aren't that many, sign up and post yours if you have any!

MDSandB said...

Your spot on with the definition of Sugar Daddy. Interestingly there are a lot of women who look for it to get over with their financial crisis but their are also plenty of those who are genuinely interested in their man. The ones who are still looking must be wandering around for good source of information that can help them attract a Sugar Daddy. Marrying a Sugar Daddy was launched to offer help and advice while choosing a Sugar daddy for yourself.

Anonymous said...

here is another site the describes and helps girls find a sugar daddy http://www.sugardaddies.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons