Wednesday 12 September 2007

Sometimes I'm Not A "Girl" Because


1. I like Guinness, and i like it hot and i don't drink "beer"

2. I don't see why guys need to put "the seat" back down...we need it down, they need it up, i mean whats the deal

3. I don't like pink --------> despite the fact that its taking over my wardrobe

4. I think men invented heels bc i hate them and its one other way for them to make women miserable! Which is why i tend to no wear them

5. I don't think casual sex should lead to a relationship...i defintely don't think sex means we are in a relationship or heading down that road

6. I go out with the guys and drink...and i drink as much as they do :P

7. I don't see why my hair must always be perfect...

8. I've taken 60 mintues to get ready to go out and that included: washing my hair, drying it, curling it, finding clothes, taking a shower, finding shoes, makeup and accessories, helping my friend decide on her clothes, and her makeup...and i was damn hot!!!! LOL

9. I no longer get my drink poured for me when i hang out with the guys...and the bump me when a new girl comes...(smile)

10. I don't giggle...LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kinda info can cause a guy to go head over heels for ya and start to wonder all kinda crazy things about you ...whew it is getting hot in here ..but darn the A/C is on whew i'm hot... i am gonna read it again cause maybe i just dreamed it

owen said...

you are freaking me out girl

Keas said...

@Owen...what you mean by freaking you out?

@bobby...see what i mean...

owen said...

You sound like a very gay man. why don't you giggle? thats the best part.

Keas said...

lol lol...i sound like a gay man...hahahaha ah well...i don't know why i dont giggle, i just don't it's not exactly a choice...its just what happens...i keep hearing that this giggle thing is a good thing...ah well like i said..sometimes i'm not a "girl" by all u guys standards

Anonymous said...

Man you are sounding so much like me..well everything except for the drinking..I am glad i bumped into your site......

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons