Thursday 7 October 2010

Sometimes Movies Annoy Me

I know movies are fiction, the ones that are meant to be, obviously. But there are just some common things in movies that just make no sense whatsoever. I'm going to take issue with two of them. They happen in every movie, and it always irks me when I see it.

1. You ever notice anytime someone has something important to say, they never get the chance. It's always "I have something really important to tell you', and then, something happens, or the person keeps talking and talking and doesn't listen. Then, of course, as soon as the opportunity comes again they say, without fail 'I have something really important to tell you' and again, something happens and they miss the chance. You ever wonder why, in those few seconds, if its sooooooo important, they don't just say whatever it is that they need to say? I know its a movie, but it really annoys me...

2.  At the time of any impending danger, e.g. a structure is going to collapse, and there are two persons who are really important to each other, they chose that time, right there when they should be trying to escape the structure before it falls, to tell each other how much they love each other or how much they mean to each other, or to apologize for something bad they did in the past? It always gets to me. Two minutes ago all they could focus on is getting out and being safe and all of a sudden, seconds before impending doom, they find time for this mushness! Come on man, I'm so tired of it, its so played out and writers, producers, directors, it doesn't work for me anymore. That is all

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons