Thursday 26 June 2008

Pizza Hut's Shoddy Service

Now, I'm never one to put up with crappy service from anywhere. I am not particularly receptive to bad service, i just don't put up with foolishness on a whole. So imagine my shock with dealing with Pizza Hut Liguanea, Kingston, Jamaica!!! I'm sitting here going "what the phuck!!!"


I called Pizza Hut at 6:30 and ordered my usual, medium Hawaiian. As usual the receptionist took my order and told me 45 minutes to an hour. They've never actually delivered within an hour (i live 15 mintues, MAX from the store) so i don't know why i don't just say delivery in one hour. Anyway I waited, didnt bat an eyelash till after an hour. Unlike my usual self i didn't call i just busied my self watching TV. But then 8:00 rolled around and I'm like no man, this is serious. So i call. The young lady put me on hold for one minute, for what reason i don't know. I'm waiting patiently. He comes back and takes my information and then proclaims that she is going to check to see if the pizza had left the store yet. So i'm thinking, after hour and a half she gonna check to see if it's left yet....YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT....anyway i wait...5 minutes later she still hasn't returned...so i'm rather pissed, mostly at myself for waiting for 5 minutes. So i hang up. I'm sitting there waiting for a call, someone from Pizza Hut to say "sorry for keeping you waiting, your pizza...etc etc....no such luck....

at 8:30 , i here the bike. I'm surprised...by this time i've gone to make myself an open face bread and cheese sandwich bc i'm starving. I go outside and nicely, so unlike me, tell him that i'm no longer interested in the pizza because it has taken 2 hours. Of course, i guess according to his training he tries to convince me to take it. So i politely tell him no thanks and go back inside. I even leave the light on till he left...how nice of me right...

8:38 my phone rings...Hmmm who could this be calling me from a private number. I answer...Its Pizza Hut...wow i'm shocked, someone was calling to apologize for the horrid service...wow...NOT...can you believe, its the little half starving delivery man calling. So he apologizes for the late delivery and tells me that he lost out because no delivery was made, i told him to take it up with his management. Then he goes on to tell me that he also delivers fruits, if i'm interested, i tell him no....then...and and i'm still shocked he continues to say "i really liked how you look thats what i was really calling to tell you" what the fuck!!!!! Are you kidding me, tell me this shit is not for real. Thats where the conversation ended. Its now 8:43 and i'm still wondering if all that crap just happened...

How dare Pizza Hut make my number available to this man. Its bad enough he knows where I live. It can't be safe. Now he has my number, to call as he pleases. To turn up at my yard in the event he feels he has a better chance that way. Hello...Of course this has totally changed my outlook on delivery services. I will never again, order out for delivery. I will definitely be lodging a complaint, and i won't bother to waste my time calling. I'll strut my behind down to Liguanea tomorrow. God knows what will happen, but i will feel better at least i tried. This guy might do this again, or something worse. I'm sure as hades never taking the chance to make it be me again. Its dangerous enough just walking around on the road without me inviting danger into my home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Live and learn dear. COOK!!! Just kidding. I can only imagine how frustrated u must be. And scared too considering that now he has ur number and address. Another potential stalker. But that brings me back to my original comment....COOK!! I hope u can get it sorted out tho...really

Keas said...

LOL i do cook. All the time but i did just feel for the flipping pizza star. Ah well...i guess i will be doing even more cooking nowadays or more cuddyz runs...:)

joel said...

Really, two hours is not all that bad. Ya mon, soon come.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons