Sunday 12 December 2010

Things I learnt Over the Weekend

People should really strive to learn something everyday, no matter how small and insignificant that 'knowledge' may be. So I learnt some very 'important' things this weekend and as usual, because I do love you all so much, will share my new found knowledge.


1. Point and shoot cameras are just that. You point, they shoot. They are however, not think and shoot cameras. So despite every effort to make it jump out of your handbag or purse or whatever else and take a shot of a wonderful candid moment all by just reading your mind, it just won't. You will actually have to point it to shoot it. sigh.

2. Peter Phillips Disco really sucks! Unless of course you are over 50 years old! I should be very dissapointed at myself for expecting anything different really.

3. Clothes that bleed in the wash will always, always only bleed onto your favourite shirt, or skirt or favourite anything that happens to mistakenly find itself in that particular load. I swear it goes around looking for your stamp of favouritism and says 'yes this is the shirt i will bleed on today!' ugh....stupid clothes.

4. I used to believe ants go around searching for home under clothes lines. There is always an ants nest under clothes lines in grassy or dirt areas. Today I was most shocked to find that ants do not actually need the dirt or the grass, they apparently just go around searching for clothes lines! I was quite happy today with the thought of hanging my clothes out on a line that had as its base, concrete, because I was rather sick and tired of being bitten by ants in the grass at my old place. Needless to say...my happiness was short lived as I found at my feet a bevy of ants right under the clothes line and no where else. So what I learned from that was; Ants like clothes lines...

That is all...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons