Thursday 25 October 2007

All a Girl Needs can be found in Clarendon

As usual, i was out with my friends the other night, and i heard a guy say he's just like Clarendon, he has everything that a woman wants". I never got it, he couldnt stop laughing, nobody else got it. Eventually he caught his breath and began to explain the cause of his, we feared, never ending, laughter. Apparently Clarendon has some really suggestive names, and you'll notice them if ur mind has nothing better to do than to harp on really trivial things. Anyway let me tell you some of them...ready

Long Wood- need i say more? LOL
Content
Endeavor/ Good Endeavour
Friendship
Effort
More land
Boldness
Chateau
Cockshop
Rest
Ritches- Another important one

among others...Just thought i'd share...You'd almost think its deliberate right. Ladies you all need to move to Clarendon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guessed it my middle name is Claredon ..so feel free to give me a call ladies ...number is 458 8385
eh eh eh he

Keas said...

lol no free hook ups bobby...u have to pay me for every call u get....lol

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons