Tuesday 31 July 2007

No Shirt no service?

Has anyone every noticed the sign down by Sovereign Centre in Liguanea? A lot of restaurants have similar signs. Basically it says you are not allowed there without a shirt, some say you aren't allowed without sh0es. The one at sovereign also says no bicycles allowed, etc. But has anyone else ever noticed that it never says YOU MUST HAVE ON A PANTS/SKIRT ETC. It's rather careless of the owners of these establishments to assume that people will opt to wear clothing to cover their bottom halves, don't think you? There are some crazy people, like me for example who would love to test the theory. If i went there without pants on, do you think they would allow me service? Better yet, could they kick me out, drag me away, if I didn't have on pants, considering the sign outside says NOTHING about me needing such clothing?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kiesha, i could not pass this one up....
Guys
No Shirt
No Shoes
NO SERVICE

Girls
No Skirt
No Pants
NO CHARGE

ROTL......lol.....hahaha

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons