Friday 16 July 2010

Product of the Month- July

Lysol All purpose cleaner.......seriously I wonder what I would do without my bottle of Lysol All Purpose Cleaner. It's like magic in a bottle. You really should try it, trust me, you should. Now I have every reason to believe it can clean all the things its traditionally supposed to. It cleans clothes, shoes, counters, toilets, walls EVERYTHING! But I wonder if it could clean all the other random things in life we really want cleaned up. Maybe BP should try it on the Oil Spill, and just in case you have been living under a rock for a while check that story out here, or maybe you can spray a bottle of it in your 16yr old daughter's mouth, then voila! Or maybe your life needs a little cleaning to get rid of the random people you've been wanting to get rid of for years but can never seem to figure out how to.

In any case i give Lysol all purpose cleaner a whopping 8/10 for its ability to clean pretty much every and anything it says it will. I would give it a 10/10 if it had managed to clean the dishes automatically by just having it sitting on the counter but that's for another blog...muah

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons